Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ask Dr. Ilenya

Hello! I'm writing to you from Tyler, Texas, where I'm
visiting my mom and brother. Last weekend, I spoke
at the Center for Spiritual Living in Austin and did
some individual consultation sessions with clients, and
this coming Sunday, I'll speak at a Unity Church in
Nacogdoches.

We've had beautiful warm weather! I gathered pecans
and have been picking them out with a promise of great
baking for months to come!

Because I'm traveling, I'm slow in posting the next replies
for my advice column, but here are two more. This time,
I'm posting them as blog entries. I'll have to figure out a
format that works best as I go along.

See my next two entries for the next two responses!
Joy and Peace,
Dr. Ilenya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home