Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Friday, June 09, 2006

I can't even plead being stressed out

Oh, my, where did the time go?

Do you ever have great plans and intentions but you lose track of them in the press of other business? I just did, with my goal of blogging three times a week or more! Ha! It's been nine days.

I can't even plead being stressed out -- I'm just busy and having fun taking each next step into my own version of success!

The good news is, I'm getting closer to having a much expanded website with many articles on stress reduction and related items for your use.

As most of you know by now, I'm big on reducing stress from the inside out, by lovingly, gently, and naturally changing your beliefs, attitudes and perspectives. (I'm not big on "Will Power" and forcing yourself to change!) I'm preparing for a new teleseminar series featuring me, myself and I, and probably beginning with an absolutely essential tool, Forgiveness -- of yourself and of others.

Stay tuned and I'll share detailed how-to-do-it information for releasing those insidious judgments! Forgiveness is a fabulous way to let go of the inner stress that eats at you relentlessly, unconsciously pulls your energy into procrastination and victim consciousness, and stops you from creating and enjoying the success of your heart's desires.

I hope to let you know dates to mark on your calendar by next week.

Joy and Peace,
Dr. Ilenya

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Dr. Ilenya,
    Time seems to fly & without a task sheet, or even with, it is easy to lose focus due to too many distractions. Looking forward to your teleseminar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home