Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Balance and Impeccability for Success

This will be short tonight, but I wanted to get this post out as part of my process for today!

You see, this morning in my Spiritual Exercises, I got a little inner message to handle what's in front of me with impeccability. Whew! To me, that means attention to detail, integrity, doing what I say I'm going to do, going for excellence in what I do, and so on. I was in the process of shutting down my computer when I remembered I meant to make a blog posting! So here I am.

This is also a part of living with balance. As I take small steps toward my goals, I'm creating balance. If I leave unfinished business, I leave energy "hanging out" and it pulls on my consciousness, nags at me, distracts me from the peace that I prefer to enjoy. It becomes a stressor.

One of the areas that has felt out of balance for me recently is having too many projects underway, especially small projects involving other people. And feeling I didn't have time for my own projects, my bigger goals. So posting tonight is one very small and simple way that I'm taking a step forward in one of my projects. I'm doing this much for building my own business. Another centimeter of progress is taking place! It does add up to success!

Have a great weekend!
Joy, peace and lots of loving and success to you,
Dr. Ilenya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home