Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thoughts on Stress, Your Dreams and Small Steps

When is pushing a little too stressful? When do you need to push to hold with your integrity and create your dreams?

One reason I share about success and stress reduction from a point of view of loving yourself from the inside out, is that it's the only way I've found to create some sort of balance, consistently.

I've been through years of trying to be Superwoman, to the point that I eventually wrecked my health and took years to recover. I've had times (especially while restoring my health) when I just vegetated for several months. By walking through these adventures, I've learned that my own inner loving is an incredible guide.

When I ask, "What is the loving thing to do now?" I'll just get an inner sense that I need to stop and let all the rest of the tasks go so I can rest. Or, as just now, that it is time to record my thoughts on the blog even though I'm tired at the end of a long and productive day. I feel happy and not stressed writing this, just ready for the end of a peaceful and successful day taking my next steps in figuring out how to assist my readers even more.

This is a small step in staying connected.
Let me hear from you!

Joy and Peace,
Dr. Ilenya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home