Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Stress Relief Seminars and Success

This past week I've been focused on preparing for my first teleseminars, set for March 29th and 30th. I'm pretty excited! And there are endless details to be arranged, not to mention that non-techie me is learning basics of web design in the midst of all this!

I'm excited about my teleseminar topic -- "7 Whopper Stress Culprits and How to Avoid Them." I have some simple strategies to share that will help people see stressors in new ways and get unstuck from old patterns. Listeners will recognize how they can take control of their inner responses to cut way down on stress.

To find out more about my teleseminars, go to my website http://powerofpersonalpeace.com and sign up for my fre.e newsletter, 17 Simple Stress Solutions. Then you'll get notification of my upcoming events.

How does this relate to Loving Your Success?

My core of excellence is helping you love yourself into success, however you spell success. This could relate to relationships, career, health, creativity, personal peace or a number of other areas where you have dreams waiting to be fulfilled.

I'm a living example! Last August, I knew zip about internet marketing. I barely knew such a thing existed. I'd been working diligently for over a year to write a simple little book called A Way of Loving Intention.

Then I learned about Ellen Violette, The Ebook Coach, and took her 3-Day Quick Start Ebook Authoring class. Yes, in three days I wrote The Power of Personal Peace: Reducing Stress by Loving Yourself from the Inside Out. The material just came pouring out of me! Since then, I've built the foundation for a wonderful business. You can find out more about her work by clicking here http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=295952. (I haven't yet learned for sure how to insert a hyperlink, so you may need to paste this into your browser to get there.)

Of course I get nervous at times, (preparation energy!!) and there have been many frustrations to overcome with so very much to learn. But overall, I've been happier than ever. This work allows me to combine several marvelous talents and express then in a terrific combination. I can share my hard-won expertise and wisdom, help people, be creative, and make good money! I'm jazzed! And I can use the whole package as a platform for my own continuing journey of self-discovery and learning.

What could be any better?

Major keys for my success have been to:
Stay in my personal peace as best I can. (Not always, by any means!)
Hold a loving focus for myself in all that I do and when I forget, come back to it asap!
Develop a clear vision of what I want. (This will be the subject of another post!)
Keep taking small steps day after day. (A really HUGE key for success!)
Acknowledge my small successes each day.
When I mess up or get discouraged, pick myself up and get going again.
Ask for help when I need it.
Express my gratitude to myself and the Divine for my opportunities, my growth and my success.

See what you can use from these ideas to start taking small steps to fulfilling your dreams.

Peace, Loving and Success,
Dr. Ilenya

Ilenya Marrin, DSS
Author of ebooks The Power of Personal Peace:
Reducing Stress by Loving Yourself from the Inside Out
And
A Way of Loving Intention
ilenya@powerofpersonalpeace.com
http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com
802-658-2921

Stress Relief Seminars and Success

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home