Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Inner Watchfulness for Success with Loving Integrity

Loving yourself into success requires a high level of self awareness and a willingness to watch and pay attention to your inner signals.

We know, we truly know in some deep place of beingness, what is best for us. Too often, we just don't listen. Yesterday, I moved into action on a little project because it seemed like a good idea. "In my head" it was a great idea. I did have a subtle gnawing of doubt. But I went ahead and executed my little plan. I "over-rode" that tiny feeling of something being off.

Periodically today, a thought of something being off would brush me like a feather. I didn't want to pay attention. This evening, my awareness of this "off" sensation became quite strong, until I turned within to reflect from a deep place in my heart. I had to acknowledge that I made an error in not listening to my inner feedback yesterday that said something is off.

It does get very subtle.

Now, I'm working with myself inwardly to acknowledge that I wish I'd handled things differently. And I am forgiving myself for my mistake -- and looking carefully to see how I can be more watchful in the future. How can I pay better attention and honor the feedback from my emotions, without being run by my emotions?

Overall, my goal is to lovingly correct this error, lovingly forgive myself, and lovingly do better next time.

The funny thing is, the more I think I know what I'm doing, the more I get challenged with situations that show me my next steps in what I still need to learn! For me, the outer success needs to be balanced with my inner success -- loving, integrity, peace, joy and all the other qualities of goodness that I strive for. And the process of holding even my poor choices and flub-ups in loving takes all a lot of commitment!

Loving, forgiveness and upliftment to you,
Dr. Ilenya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home