Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Loving Yourself Beyond Security and Control

Some days, it is very challenging to move forward
into your desired success! Today was one of those for me.
I am waiting on responses from a new business partner
and while I could do some things related to this project on
my own, I'm using the delay as an excuse to drag my heels.

I am not comfortable moving ahead until I get these answers.
I want security, please! Iwant each little item ticked off the
check list. I want to feel I am in control. And with this I have
to laugh.

I am surely not in control of much of anything except my
inner responses to the situations I encounter in life!
When I can remember this and just cooperate with what is
present, I feel so much lighter, so much more free inwardly.

Acknowledging these truths brought a shift in my awareness
just now. A knot of tension in my tummy dissolved. I'm not
in control! There is great freedom in this statement, especially
as I let it in as an awareness in my body consciousness.
Acknowledging this truth is a great step in loving myself.

I had no idea what to write about tonight in my blog. I just
showed up, feeling a bit frustrated and "low" about not getting
done some items I consider important. Yet when I take a look,
when I step back and view my situation as a neutral loving
observer, then I have to laugh. I only like to think I'm in control.
When I let go of that notion, it all gets really easy again. Just show up
and be present with what is. I actually got a lot of other tasks
done today, by being present with those action items.

So, I'm declaring this has been awonderful day after all. I'm
choosing to see it that way. I hope you find here some
bits ofwisdom and apply them with loving to your own life.

Blessings,
Dr. Ilenya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home