Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Loving Past the Roadblocks

Have you ever noticed that when you set out in a new direction
in life, with a challenging and exciting goal, you often run into
roadblocks right away?

I'm finding this to be the case with my internet marketing.
First, I have never thought of myself as very"techie."
Second, everything I do seems to require more steps
and more techie know-how than I anticipated. Third, the techie
stuff takes away from the creative time and the people connections
that I enjoy the most. It's become quite a juggling act!

So, my challenge is to utilize the tools I share with you -- to keep
loving myself into my success. It is tempting to give up, or to say
"I can't do this. It's too hard, it costs too much, etc." But that is
not the truth of who I am. I need to remember I can solve each
problem as it arises, and I can keep going in my chosen direction.

As I write these words, I do feel uplifted. The dynamic of loving
comes into play as we have compassion for our own process.
I need to be patient and kind with myself, even as I look for the way
over, under, around or through the next obstacle! I also need to
remember to laugh! Just thinking of laughing brings a smile to
my face and I feel brighter, more cheerful, more ready to tackle
whatever is next.

OK, I just cheered myself up. I encourage you to use
a similar approach in your life. Please take a moment to refocus and
reframe whatever is bugging you today. Give yourself the loving
and successful outlook that will help you to take your next steps
with more confidence and joy.

With Love and Light,
Dr. Ilenya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home