Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Loving My Learning Process for Success

Ah, it's been a busy couple of weeks -- so much so that I forgot to come here and post to my blog! And believe me, I've had many opportunities to practice my techniques for maintaining my personal peace!

The teleseminars went quite well for a first venture. I had a good time, gave excellent information, and learned more than I ever expected! I made a few mistakes, but those were the areas of greatest educational value.

Starting a new business, learning internet marketing, learning many new technical skills, maintaining my creative flow, doing some volunteer work and running a home is quite a package. Yes, I've felt some pretty intense stress in the last two weeks, especially getting everything prepared for my teleseminars and launching that process, then analyzing and learning so I can do it better next time!

A key through all of this was to remind myself that I'm learning mountains of new information, that it's ok to make mistakes and learn from those too, and that I can't increase my success without taking some risks!

Focusing on the learning process is a way of loving myself as I keep tackling one challenge after another. Then, in the midst of frustrations and tension, I can take a deep breath and remind myself to relax, put one hand on my stomach and one on my heart and say, "I love you, Ilenya," and regroup!

In other words, as long as I remember, "I'm learning," it's easier to remember "I don't have to do it perfectly, I just have to do it so I can learn from it."

More soon, and as always,
Joy and Peace to you,
Dr. Ilenya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home