Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Streamlining Maintenance Activities for Success

I spent much of today cooking, so I won't have to cook much next week. It will simplify my life, allowing more time for things I value during the week. Therefore, I declare today a giant success!

In only a couple of hours, I roasted a 10 pound turkey (from my freezer, bought on special last Thanksgiving), made a huge carrot and raisin salad, cut up celery and cucumber for noshing, and made some of my yummy date treats for healthy desserts and snacks.

To go with tender hot turkey tonight, I roasted slices of sweet potato with paprika, and asparagus with coarse black pepper. The turkey carcass has simmered for a couple of hours, is chilling in my garage since refrigerator space was limited, and tomorrow will be transformed into soup, mostly to be frozen for upcoming weeks.

How can you streamline some of your household tasks such as cooking, shopping or cleaning, so you will be more organized and have more time for study, creative expression and play?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home