Loving Your Success Blog

Lov-ing, the active, dynamic form of love, is your most powerful tool for true success. Apply self loving with tools from psychology and practical spirituality to gain Personal Peace, Joy and Fulfillment. Then you can more easily achieve goals, from reducing stress to creating a healthier lifestyle, a happier work and family life, and student and career success. "Helping you love yourself into success!" Visit me at http://www.powerofpersonalpeace.com.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Hearing My Wife's Voice and Tiredness Despite Plenty of Sleep

Why Do I Hear My Wife When She Is Nowhere Around?
"For instance, like fighting with her brother, I hear her tell me to just walk away from him and let it go."


You hear her voice in your mind because you have powerful memories of her having said similar things in person in the past.  These voice memories serve as part of your inner wisdom or your conscience, reminding you of the best ways to handle difficult situations.

Why Do I Feel Tired after Six to Eight Hours Sleep and a Day Doing Nothing?
Sometimes, we feel tired because we are doing too little!  We might feel a little bored or "down" and it feels like tiredness.  A cure is to some form of physical activity, from chores to walking or working out.  Getting the body in motion brings in energy and then you don't feel tired.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home